I know that everyone gets tired of seeing my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I know that everyone gets tired of seeing my prayer requests, I'm sorry. Please pray for God to send me a wife. I've never been married before, I'm ###. I need a wife and helpmate that loves God with all of her heart and soul.

Thanks for taking the time to pray for me.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Life is full of twists and turns and sometimes we fall upon hard times. No matter what the circumstance we can rest in the fact that God is always faithful. He will hold us in the hollow of His hand and when we ask, He will help us through the hard times.
You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:10-12.
May God Answer This Pray As He said In His Word, That He will Answer When we Call unto him. Amen, I pray.
 
The Lord delights in us praying for each other. We ate to stay in constant prayer. Father be with this man whom longs for a mate. You made woman for man and man for woman. In your word it says it is not good for man to be alone. You hear our prayers and have answered them, you have a woman that you created just for this man. Open the doors and reveal her to him and him to her. Bless this relationship and may they keep you as the head of their home.

In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
We never get tired of your prayer posts! Always be willing to ask for prayers! I prayed for this and also that God will bring you joy. Blessings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please remove anything that's stagnation in my life I've outgrown this level I'm tired of doing different things every year and getting the same result, let this ordinance of hard luck and stagnation be broken in my life let there be financial breakthrough in my life let favour and grace...
Replies
5
Views
402
I would like prayer for God to renew me and refresh me. I've been battling with parasites and so has my older daughter who lives with me. The enemy has sold a lot of strife between us, and I'm praying that her heart would soften and let her and I would pray together like we used to. But a big...
Replies
6
Views
124
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I’ve told my story here many times. In the summer of ###, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job for my family in Texas, my home state. My sons and I left for Texas. Previously, without even consulting me, my wife had purchased a plane...
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom