I know that cloudy weather with a slight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
I know that cloudy weather with a slight change of rain is nothing when measured against what many of you are going through; however, it is enough to make my fibromyalgia and allergies severe today. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you. God bless you.
 
I AM WITH YOU MY FRIEND, SUFFERING THE SAME. I stand in agreement with you, We are healed, ###. May our father comfort you, ease your pain, place his healing hands upon you. Love in Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Fellow Prayer Warriors and brothers and sisters in Christ. I believe I am locked in a spiritual battle at the moment and the Enemy has been on the attack. I have noticed without fail that every weekend since October it would rain, disrupting my weekend Market activity in my part of...
Replies
13
Views
476
I started panic when it's rain ii feel like I should run out of this place and go where there is no rain.. I want you Lord to please heal me and give me your peace and give command to my mind that you will in control of every thing please don't let evil to control my mind and make me feel...
Replies
7
Views
25
Part of it is the weather and I am in so much physical pain from the rain and the cold.... Part of it is Stress Unending too.... Daddy--Abba--God Our / My Father Who Art In Heaven PLEASE please...please... in Your Son Jesus's name calm me down and help relieve this tension anxiety and...
Replies
17
Views
907
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom