Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### prayer request.. I kindly request fe God's grace guidance blessings knowledge peace success protection kind ### to make a prayer habit to sick ### when ### am happy and not protect ### family friends for everything are are doing counting healing ### thoughts on ### ex attachment pray for ###...
Replies
4
Views
359
I kindly request your strong prayers on my behalf, as I am currently facing a multitude of challenges that have persisted in my life for an extended period. I find myself grappling with a fatalistic and pessimistic mindset, which has been difficult to alter due to my past experiences. Despite my...
Replies
9
Views
446
I kindly request your strong prayers on my behalf, as I am currently facing a multitude of challenges that have persisted in my life for an extended period. I find myself grappling with a fatalistic and pessimistic mindset, which has been difficult to alter due to my past experiences. Despite my...
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom