I kindly request for prayers am desperate ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I kindly request for prayers am desperate and hopeless due to debt overwhelming me, people are calling needing their money,pray for me.I always think of suicide
May God grant your request. I pray that he will give you hope and peace and the money you need. I know that God will provide for you and reach you in your hour of need. I hope that he will convince you not to commit suicide. He has big plans for you, and I pray that you will not try to end these by ending your life. I found this article for you, and I hope it will help: What does the Bible say about suicide?

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I need urgent miraculous provision to pay my debt and mortgage due today and this week. It is very urgent and i do not know how i can get the funds in 24 hours. I am a widow struggling to put food on the table and facing a mountain of debt and mortgage and kids education. I am scared, very...
Replies
Views
Kindly can you please keep me in your prayers. I am desperate need of finding employment. My debts are falling because of this unpleasant situation. My family does not understand what I am currently going through.. They are not being supportive at all.
Replies
Views
Pls pray for me . I m in depression anxiety.ocd . Debt . .I want my money back from people. Protection from Satan. Whatever I worked results pending .
Replies
Views
Spiritual family, please intercede for my Mom she's past retirement age, overqualified for her job, and this year, she had to do twice the work for half the money. She's discouraged but she just had a job interview for a job that would be much better. Please agree she has it or an even better...
Replies
Views
Please help me get money. I just started a job and I won't get paid until the end of May. I'm broke and I have no way of getting to work. I'm scared. Please hlep me. I'm in desperate need to pay for my bills and for food and for uber trips to work.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom