I just want to thank the lord Jesus for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to thank the lord Jesus for giving us such a wonderful service this morning. God spoke to us through His word. I saw the lord high and exalted, seated on a throne, and the train of his robe filled the temple. Isa.6.1 The desire of my heart is to see the lord high and exalted up, just like this prophet of old saw it. We were mesmerized and the whole congregation was in awe of the lord when he read... Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty. Isa 6.3 I really wish that all people of God feel His holy presence like we did. We just thank the Lord for his wonderful visit and thank you for praying for all of us.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
We just want to uplift those who are down. Jesus is in His throne and wants to give you a hand and fill you with His holy presence. Thank God for what you have. Without Him we are nothing. Nothing at all.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you Almah for sharing a prophetic word to us all here. Yes, let us lift up Jesus and down with our hidden agendas and pride-He truly deserves all the glory, honor, praise and worship, for He is alone all wise and eternal, amen and amen. \o/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
132
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
174
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom