I just want to say thank you for your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahPaige

Humble Prayer Partner
I just want to say thank you for your prayers I'm already feeling more at peace. God bless.
 
Praise God! The Lord bless you and grant you even more peace and abundance through his Spirit. May you receive revelations from the Lord about his love and his will. In Jesus name, amen.
 
I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Name for this prayer and thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for the peace ### is having cause it is your Mighty will and you know what is best for us. May your will Elohim Y-H-W-H always be done in our lives and this ###'s life as well. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
169
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
181
Dear GOD I thank you cause you answered my prayers I am feeling okay allergies are almost heal I say thank you 100x I am truly grateful tonight I hope I can sleep calmly, tomorrow please help me sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
8
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom