I just want to have a peaceful ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
132
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom