I just recently got laid off of my job ###

marlisha

Disciple of Prayer
I just recently got laid off of my job. I have been looking and looking for a new one and a job called me for an interview. I pray that I get the job. I really want it and I claim it, so I ask that you pray for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently got laid off from my job and am needing God’s guidance on which direction to take. Please pray that he will guide me in the right direction and the right doors will open. Thank you so much and God bless. ###
Replies
6
Views
360
I got laid off last Thursday in a complete surprise. I was just thanking God for my job and how it is able to provide for my family, and now it’s gone. I feel so hopeless I won’t find another job with the pay and flexibility. As I apply for jobs I just get angry feeling like my college degrees...
Replies
8
Views
348
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom