I just pay rent

Helplord

Faithful Servant
Pray this is taking care of and pray I don’t get blame.
 

Attachments

  • B0F01A3B-4D1B-4759-8465-57F5E1C238F5.jpeg
    B0F01A3B-4D1B-4759-8465-57F5E1C238F5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Barring an unexpected miracle, I won’t be able to pay rent tomorrow. I failed my ### and two ###. All I know is it is over for me and there is no getting out of this. I am sorry to my family and to Jesus for failing them and for failing to take care of my family. Please Jesus, watch over and...
Replies
10
Views
156
Father in Heaven I ask every day for help, I need my hotel rent. Don’t get paid until Friday. I am tired of not having anything. The person that was supposed to help was one of my pastors. Very disappointing. Responded after I text this morning and said let me try to send the money. Have not...
Replies
8
Views
353
I'm asking for prayer for either my daughter to move out or start paying rent. We don't want to kick her out and want to support her with all that she needs, but it's been 2 years since she's graduated high school, has worked for over a year and a half making $45k/yr, and does not help out with...
Replies
5
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,086
Members
650,352
Latest member
Daertutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom