I just need to write this. I pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyLoveisOne

Humble Prayer Partner
I just need to write this. I pray that I can become a zillion times of a better man. Thank you guys so much and GOD bless you all. Praise GOD for His mercy. In Jesus name I pray and ask you all to agree with me and pray for my best friend ###. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I thank You for dying for me and for standing for me in the throne room of God. You are my Helper, my Advocate, and my Witness, and I am deeply grateful to You. I ask for the forgiveness of all my faults, known and unknown. Please do not hold anything against me that has arisen...
Replies
7
Views
287
Lord I'm praying that my daughter can get back to college and get the financial assistance necessary to continue her education. I pray that my husband who stole all the money we had for bills and school to support his addictions finds clarity and the devil who has a grip on him is banished...
Replies
9
Views
319
Nobody in my life understands how tired I am getting of living on Earth. I hear the song I’ll fly away and I want to be on God’s celestial shores so bad. I’m tired of hurting and being treated like I’m worse than dirt. I don’t know where to go anymore.
Replies
10
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom