I just need lots of prayer that my ### remaining registrations

Job4212

Beloved of All
I just need lots of prayer that my 2 remaining registrations for work be approved. It's been taking so long. I hope all my usual prayer partners will join me on this one. In Jesus' name. Thank you all.
 
God bless you abundantly with remaining registrations! I prayed for this. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently struggling to obtain employment and am asking that you would pray that God would open a door for me. My wife, who works from home, is trying to get me a job with her company as they are looking to bring more people on. I ask for prayer for that door to open as we are facing a...
Replies
6
Views
227
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
146
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom