I just hope all this suffering can stop, I PRAYED TO###

Elize Swartz

Disciple of Prayer
I just hope all this suffering can stop, I PRAYED TO GOD LAST NIGHT FOR HELP IN MY WORK, FAMILY, AND FUTURE.

This morning it seemed things were going well, just to get news that we will not get our salary. I have so much problems, my family have supported me so far I cannot provide them with anything, financial problems. I am lost, I need strength and hope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God is faithful and I believe He will see us through all suffering. Last week I asked for prayer regarding my finances and salary. I managed to get half of my salary and I paid what I could for now and also helped my brother with his business. TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

He shall never fail you. Even though I still have outstanding payments and debt, I BELIEVE GOD WILL HELP ME.

Yes, the company I'm working for is still not running well, but I know and believe someday soon all will be well.

Thank you all for your prayers and please continue praying and helping us in need.

God bless you, Thank you Jesus.

Yours,

###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just hope me and ### continue to be together and that one day I will get a chance to live with her. Tomorrow we are going to cinema, it’s first date officially as girlfriends and she is going to pick me up in car. I really like the little things she does for me. Such as dropping me home, it...
Replies
10
Views
728
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
10
Views
101
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
9
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom