I just gave birth a month ago with my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahPaige

Humble Prayer Partner
I just gave birth a month ago with my first baby..and I've been suffering from high blood pressure pretty bad...like stroke level bad..I'm only ### ... and being on this medicine everyday is so hard. It doesn't make me feel like myself. I ask for prayers my healing and for my husband ### is getting the worse end of my depression from all of this ... Thank you
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my cat just gave birth yesterday and her sister unfortunately is pregnant as well and i just don’t want my other cat ### to give birth for at least another week
Replies
6
Views
241
Please pray for me that I have a good speedy recovery after giving birth this morning. Lord Jesus please touch and heal me. Please also keep us in your prayers for days ahead because this is heartbreaking.
Replies
7
Views
313
Oh God, I just gave my interview today. However, I couldn’t perform well. This is my ###th interview and I feel so sad. Please help to pass my interview in Jesus name because for you everything is possible.
Replies
7
Views
486
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom