I Just Don't Understand

  • Thread starter Thread starter prplhayesr
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prplhayesr

Guest
Praying for love to return or new love. Feeling lonely.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I don’t know. In Jesus name please help. Loss of income, ill health, and debt is what I’m dealing with now and I don’t have a CLUE on how to resolve this. In addition my immune system is weakened due to the constant stress.
Replies
10
Views
345
First of all I am truly thankful for the prayers I have already received and the encouragement. However I am really struggling as just can't understand why all the prayers, including my own, are going unanswered? As I said before my sister and I have had nothing but heartache and problems for...
Replies
4
Views
368
God, please heal everything inside my body that is wrong to move and cause pain. I don't know where the pain comes from. No symptoms in my whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom