I just ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorianne

Prayer Warrior
I just ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY for my ### and I. We are all going through a lot right now. I just ask that a prayer for protection, healing, deliverance, and a financial blessing prayer be prayed on our behalf.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
I pray that God grants relief to ### and her sons, so they can continue to praise the Good Lord. God comfort them in their time of need. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every night I ask for anyone who sees us to pray for me and my family. I am six months pregnant with a baby girl named ###. Her daddy has been having problems with the law and I’ve been praying every night that Jesus gives him another chance. My heart is very broken and incomplete without him...
Replies
7
Views
302
Good night my friends. I just ask for another prayer so that
Replies
6
Views
2K
Pray that I can pray Pray that Jesus can bombard me with his love Pray for work as I get so depressed as I was going to have a chef's job before Christmas and it fell through and I am depressed with all the diversity things whether I can get a good job Pray as I have so wanted a wife and...
Replies
8
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom