I JOIN CHOSEN 2012 in ###. My

Yremesse

Disciple of Prayer
I JOIN CHOSEN 2012 in ###. MY JOY OF BEING BORN AGAIN KNOWS NO BOUND SINCE THEN BUT FOR MY JOY TO BE FULL ASK ALMIGHTY TO SHOW ME MERCY. TO RECOVER ALL MY INHERITANCE IN HIM. I AM MARRIED FOR ### YEARS WITHOUT CHILDREN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
11
Views
186
I have chosen to walk away from the church, its teachings, and the people who caused me harm, and I will not return. The more I expected support, guidance, or care, the more I was disappointed, until it reached a point of no return. I do not need to be equally yoked, follow God’s will, or accept...
Replies
5
Views
228
Praise the Lord God children of the most high God, my name is ### ### ### a Ugandan by nationality an acholi by tribe I and my family members are born again, I come from a family 13 that's my mom, me, five siblings and my lates uncles children, my Dad is a late, he was killed by LRA rebels 1995...
Replies
11
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom