i interseted doing part time jobs in online with that

nele

Disciple of Prayer
i interseted doing part time jobs in online with that money i want to help the people please pray for me for doing online jobs
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get a part time job I get my own place to live greatly with my pets for a new start GREATLY, that's it, that's all with the blood of Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
174
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY WI-FI BILLS R PAID ON TIME GREATLY FOR NOW ON FOREVERMORE. LIFE IN I GET A PART TIME JOB DOG GROOMER JOB FINANCES R RELEASED GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
8
Views
134
I CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD I GET THE PART TIME JOB THAT'S NOT FAIR THAT I DON'T HAVE MY NEEDS MET. BIND UP GREATLY SATAN AND ALL SECRET AGENTS OF SATAN BIND UP SPIRIT OF POVERTY LACK DEBT CANKERWORM PALMERWORMS CANKERWORM CATERPILLARS ANYTHING EVIL SENT TO EAT...
Replies
6
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,089
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom