I inherited ### I know it's a curse I have high ###

avram1968

Disciple of Prayer
I inherited ### I know it's a curse I have high creatine levels which will lead me to ### I do not want to go there please for the sake of humanity I got ### kids I want to live please help out your prayers are forever thankful
###
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus!

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I inherited property in Croatia. There is a co owner who is very corrupt and trying to harm me and my family. I know it is not him I am battling but the forces of Satan. Please pray for the co owner (###) that he be blessed and turn to good. Please pray protection for me and my family. Please...
Replies
7
Views
368
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
137
I know it’s been a long time since I have prayed with you from good people and I must say since that time I have been doing well thanks be to God but now I’m in need of prayer for my son and my close friend. My son is being held back in the 9th grade and it hurts him and it hurts me as well...
Replies
6
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom