[I]I would like for all arrears in ###

I would like for all arrears in my life to free from ppl specifically family that are trying to bring me and my husband down I pray for a financial breakthrough in our life for us to move forward in life to build for the future getting a place of our own to stand on our own two feet as staying with inlaws is breaking us emotionally mentally and I'm scared it's gonna cause tension problems in our marriage Pls pray for us
Lord bring financial freedom In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
I would like to be married to my ex boyfriend, ### ### and have a family with him. We have been separated for two years.
Replies
8
Views
343
My husband ### and I would like to children. We know all things are possible with God. We He can do it. He gave Abraham and Sarah children and He can do that for us.
Replies
8
Views
619
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,470
Messages
16,800,159
Members
649,993
Latest member
Trduirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom