I hurt sometimes but I know God is blessing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjphat19

Prayer Warrior
I hurt sometimes but I know God is blessing me so when I start to hurt I remember who I serve and that always gives me peace I praise you Lord even in the wilderness
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have lost everything my business, home and am a burden to people am staying with I don't know where to go Lord help me. I don't have to feel this helpless when I have you. I don't want my dream to crush.
Replies
11
Views
537
🙏 "For this reason, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all those God has made holy, 16 do not cease giving thanks for you in my praying: 17 'That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, may give to us a Spirit of Wisdom and of...
Replies
10
Views
120
Wisdom & Revelation to Know God, The Hope of His Calling, Riches of Glorious Inheritance and the Surpassing Greatness of His Power, Eph 1:15-23, "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all those God has Made Holy, 16 do not...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom