I hurt my knee and I can't ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plopped down in my recliner. My cat ### was under it, unbeknownst to me. She came out limping. Now she can't put any pressure on her left leg/paw. I believe it is either broken or out of place. On Monday I'll take her to ###. I'm asking you to pray and ask Holy Spirit to release the healing...
Replies
11
Views
180
Hello Pastor, Trust you are well. There is a mass around my knee when an x-ray was done it came out as suspected giant cell tumor. I rejected the option of surgery because of the cost and my belief that God would do it. Sir, kindly help pray God takes this reproach away. It has brought so...
Replies
13
Views
180
Lord I have hurt myself and it is still healing. I still have pain and stiffness and can’t walk normally. Lord heal my knee / leg. I have physical therapy tomorrow and pray whatever I need to do does not make it worse.
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,793
Messages
16,803,602
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom