I humbly as in Jesus name that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole and restored in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit...
Replies
7
Views
111
Be ye healed NOW in Jesus' name! How many on here are sick, and seeking healing? Right NOW, I speak to YOU, that there is healing virtue flowing from the Healer's body. One of signs that the Lord Jesus Christ said would follow those who have believed upon Him is that they would lay hands on the...
Replies
9
Views
397
I would appreciate if people prayed for me and I will pray for you. There are so many days where I feel steadfast and like I'm making progress, but then life gets intense and I just focus on the fleeting dopamine and worldly things. I just want to make God proud and I struggle with discernment...
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,479
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom