I hope to God that he will show ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I hope to God that he will show me his way, guiding me to my right path and telling me that 'Everything is going to be alright, Just trust in me'. Lord have mercy on me, please guide me and help me make decisions. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:11 : Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Historical Context: This psalm, likely written by one of...
Replies
12
Views
180
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:11 : Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Historical Context: This psalm, likely written by one of...
Replies
12
Views
179
The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I'm put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around me...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom