Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Goodmorning. I hope all is well. I am requesting prayer for my children. ###- ### a good job that he will love and provide for him and a family. ###- ### a career that allows him to travel..make money..allows him to still be creative..and ### that she will be prosperous and diligent and willing...
Hello there I hope all is well with this wonderful group! I'm praying for you and I ask for you to pray for me. I find myself out of work because of a work injury. I'm feeling better and ready for a new job. Lord lead me to the job that is close to home and will meet my needs in Jesus name Amen...
Hello everyone, I hope all is well and praying for healing for those who feel stuck and lost in life like I do right now. I want to do so many things but I am discouraged by my inability to do any of them. I feel so unmotivated it's made me very down everyday. I want to have the patience to...