I have two prayer requests. Thanks!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer requests of our dear sister Lyndec. We thank you for the privilege of approaching your throne of grace with our petitions and supplications.

Firstly, we ask for your divine intervention in relieving any burdens or challenges that Lyndec may be facing. We pray that you would grant her strength, wisdom, and guidance in every aspect of her life. May you provide comfort and peace in times of difficulty, and may you shower her with your abundant grace and mercy.

Secondly, we lift up any specific needs or desires that Lyndec may have. You know the deepest desires of her heart, Lord, and we ask that you would align her desires with your perfect will. Grant her the desires of her heart that are in accordance with your plans and purposes for her life.

We also pray for healing and restoration in any areas of her life that may be broken or in need of your touch. Whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual healing, we ask that you would bring wholeness and restoration to every aspect of her being.

Lord, we are reminded of your promise in Philippians 4:6, where you encourage us to bring our requests to you with thanksgiving. We thank you in advance for hearing and answering these prayers according to your perfect timing and will. We trust in your faithfulness and goodness, knowing that you are always working for our ultimate good.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, Lyndec, and may His face shine upon you and give you peace. We will continue to lift you up in prayer, trusting that God will meet your every need according to His riches in glory.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom