i have taken God's grace for granted and committed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh

Humble Prayer Partner
i have taken God's grace for granted and committed adultery in my heart. i said to my self while being tempted 'its ok, God will forgive me'. that was the worst part of the night as i took his gift and abused it. pleas who ever reads this pray that the Lord will take hold of my heart and kill that selfish man in me and fill my heart with the Holy spirit. also pray that i might be obedient and not 'luke warm'. i need help. i cant beat the addiction alone
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May the heavenly father give you help you and give you his strength! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus,

I pray for this child and servant of yours.

Lord, in your name, forgive him of all his daily sins committed–in both the flesh and mind... all sins that he knowingly committed... and all his sins unknowingly committed, and his hidden faults. Lord, let him find strength in you in times of weakness, for our flesh in this body is weak, but the spirit is willing. Lord, forgive us for not yielding to temptation and giving in to sin so willingly. But... I know... you have already blessed this dear child (and I still pray for his blessing)... a blessing that has been bestowed upon him by the power of the Holy Spirit; for He has convicted ### in his heart, calling him and grieving for him to repent... and that is what ### did... from the power and conviction of the Holy Spirit, ### knew that he sinned and knew in his heart he needed to repent.

Oh, blessed is the child of God who sins and confesses with a pure, sincere heart, for the power of the Holy Spirit is working in him, for He is making him grow in spiritual strength in the glory, mercy, forgiveness, and eternal life in you, Lord Jesus. Amen!



Let us bless and give thanks to God through Christ for the Holy Spirit and His conviction. Amen! Hallelujah!

And Lord Jesus, remind ### that you know all things... and that you know all his sins committed in the past, present, and future... and those sins... were nailed to the cross upon your death and he is washed and cleansed by your blood forever more! Amen!

And do let ### know, oh, Lord Jesus, that when he does sin, we have your Word, the Word of God through Apostle Paul by the power of the Holy Spirit when Paul wrote:

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." –1 John 1:9​

I pray and petition these things on behalf of ###! May all power, glory, might, strength, and thanksgiving be to you Lord Jesus and to God our Father forever more!

In your name, Jesus. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:40 – “Therefore the Lord was angry with his people and abhorred his inheritance.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:40 is a sobering reminder of the consequences of persistent disobedience and rebellion against God...
Replies
7
Views
267
Jesus bless tomorrow that I have taken leave to rest and also for my upcoming trip to ### that no rain and will go to the place I wanted.
Replies
6
Views
251
Once I was really upset and couldn’t go to sleep because of some court case which Jesus knew was not my fault and I was totally innocent. He then spoke to me in my dream and said “Take rest. I have taken care of you.” The next day the court case turned in my favour because I was totally...
Replies
6
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom