i have severe pains in my left ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
167
Please pray for me I have severe pains in my legs in my knees I can't barely walk or stand please pray for my healing for my pain in my back my lower back please pray for my blood pressure I'm going to a lot of stress disorder please pray that my blood pressure would get lower going the right...
Replies
10
Views
495
No more pain in left knee I get my place of residence and office for my side hustle a safe secure place even if it’s the garage at home ### greatly..I need it to b easier to make it at home 🏠 and then a vehicle I can write as a business expense then the family we will have a car I need a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom