I have several prayer requests that I'd like to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesusesfriend
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesusesfriend

Guest
I have several prayer requests that I'd like to ask for fervent prayer for!

First, a family member of a friend, her daughter tried to commit suicide today. Please pray for her healing, physically AND emotionally. She will be in the hospital for a while I'm guessing.

Second, please pray for my friend who's trying to get custody of her son back. The judge is now reviewing all her papers and evidence. Please pray he sees fit to get her custody once again and overwhelms all the odds (there are many) against my friend.

Thirds, please pray for another friend who's dealing with many issues right now, being homeless and trying to get a job, and his ex-wife is dealing with paranoia & mental illness (and she is the one that has custody of the kids). Please pray that he can find a stable place to live, a good-paying and stable job, and that his ex-wife turns into a good mother OR that he gets custody of his kids.

Thank you very much for praying for my dear brothers and sisters! God bless you for praying!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lord, Our loving Father,
We come to You, and thank You that you hear all our prayers and fulfill our needs from Your heavenly reserves even before we ask them.

We bring Your daughter who needs Your love for You have promised
"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, 'because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares."
Jeremiah 30:17

Jesus, Wash her sins and pain with Your blood and drive the devil away from her.
Thank you Lord for it's written.

Jesus said to him, "I will go and heal him."
Matthew 8:7

We bring our sister who needs custody of her son back
as You have said
He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him.
Proverbs 2:8

We bring our brother who needs a home and a living for Your words promises
"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:27

Thank you Lord, for all your blessings and everlasting promises.
In the name of our Savior, Christ our Lord Jesus, we believe and pray.
Listen to our prayer and bless us.
Thank you that You have listened to our prayers.
Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lord, Our loving Father,
We come to You, and thank You that you hear all our prayers and fulfill our needs from Your heavenly reserves even before we ask them.

We bring Your daughter who needs Your love for You have promised
"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, 'because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares."
Jeremiah 30:17

Jesus, Wash her sins and pain with Your blood and drive the devil away from her.
Thank you Lord for it's written..

Jesus said to him, "I will go and heal him."
Matthew 8:7

We bring our sister who needs custody of her son back
as You have said
He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him.
Proverbs 2:8

We bring our brother who needs a home and a living for Your words promises
"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27

Thank you Lord, for all your blessings and everlasting promises.
In the name of our Savior, Christ our Lord Jesus, we believe and pray.
Listen to our prayer and bless us.
Thank you that You have listened to our prayers.
Amen
THANK you so much for praying ###! And everyone on here that has prayed, as well!

Here's another request for anyone that would like to pray for: salvation for the guy and his ex-wife. Both of them do not know Jesus, that I know of.

Thank you much!!! :)
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have several prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
243
1) A nurse case manager (###) my son works with just had a spontaneous splenic rupture. Her spleen ruptured and she was at work; was in ICU and is now home recovering. This could have killed her. Please pray for her. 2) ###'s son ### has hearing this Friday January ### - for the divorce his...
Replies
9
Views
321
I'm asking for prayer to our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the one and only true Living God the one I serve and love with all my heart and soul! The first prayer request I have is for my ex-husband who I've been divorced from for a year now who did me...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom