I have sent prayer request for my ...

Tunkerne

Disciple of Prayer
I have sent prayer request for my son just now. please pray for ### to transform ### as a God fearing boy and control his anger and do his studies well.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for protection as I have sent the letter to the church to point out the warning that God had placed in my heart regarding the judgment for the government minister who is the member of that parish and if he continues in sin and could not provide job opportunities despite finding high and...
Replies
8
Views
186
Prayer request for job as I have sent out resumes after resume and several companies contacted me but have not arranged the interview yet. I do not know what is keeping them for so long and also I have approached a dating agency that I don't care about the equally yoked nonsense because God has...
Replies
7
Views
239
Urgent Prayer Request I already had sent prayer request about my shop in ###, ### that few society members and developer is misusing redevelopment project. Now I had a rent person who is willing to take my shop on rent but the society members are telling all fake narrative about my shop not to...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom