I have recently gotten a bad concussion. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have recently gotten a bad concussion. I have memory loss, and I am suffering with bad headaches, pressure, and other symptoms. Please pray that I recover back to full health quickly, so I can get back to my routine school and athletic activities.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have recently gotten sick and was out of work for a few weeks. Now I have lost both of my jobs. I have no income coming in. My health is getting better. I am grateful for that. I pray to find the right job that God wants me to have soon. Thanks for your prayers, ###.
Replies
9
Views
28
I have recently gotten surgery. I have developed a rash on my leg and am very scared about it. If you could pray it goes away by morning, or that it’s nothing serious, I’d be forever grateful.
Replies
9
Views
15
  • Locked
Please pray for the bad headaches to go away and that joy, laughter, fun, and back to a full routine of this beautiful ### year old in ###.
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom