I have read so many request for prayers and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings ###, just wanting you to know that all of us CHRISTIANS go through tests, trials, and tribulations; it's nothing new or strange. GOD is in control and when we focus on HIM we don't get excited or anxious about our situation—the financial miracles that all expect are NOT gonna happen until we give GOD HIS tithe in the firstfruits of our labor. I have NOT been broke since I started tithing—in Matthew 6 you'll find if we seek first the kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness then all these things will be added unto us. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and when we can't afford a nice steak dinner, be content with a ham sandwich (lol) We are blessed by our Father and when we sleep in HIS peace there is nothing like it. Keep enduring and increase your faith in GOD. Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the WORD of GOD. ###, keep the faith and look to the cross not at the problem, may GOD Bless you and keep you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom! I have so many requests on my heart but the one that stands out the most to me is the request for a financial uplift upon my family. Times have been so hard with the somewhat separation of my parents, father becoming very ill and my mom having to take care of me and my brother. It has...
Replies
8
Views
340
Lord, I have so many requests and prayers. Prayers for peace in my soul, problems with employment, problems with friends being unreliable and that they don't seem to be real friends. Lord I want to be happy. Thank you. I pray I find my peace in you.
Replies
8
Views
471
Jesus, I see so many requests for financial needs. Lord, I ask that you place all who are needing to pay bills or debts have these needs met. I pray that you will place these people on the hearts of those around them to help. We ask that they be placed on the hearts of friends, family...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom