lanadivine
Disciple of Prayer
I have read so many requests for prayers and my heart is with all. It really is sad when one is going through literal hell on earth, financially, mentally, physically, you think you are the only one with problems. Thank God for this prayer service. I remain with the same situation each day. Finances are so low, I can only pray for a miracle of miracles. The very rich who do not know the Lord have no idea what the devil and his demons are. They only enjoy their lives, without a heart. Christians are indeed, when lived truly for the Lord in all phases of their lives, will reap bountifully and while on this earth, not only after death. That is my reassurance. My safety is still a vital factor as well as my daughter. Your prayers are a Godsend for both of us and He will hear and answer.
