I have not gotten any answers to my prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joan1954

Disciple of Prayer
I have not gotten any answers to my prayers I am so stressed about losing my ### and having no place to go need prayers to keep me strong
 
May you take refuge under the Lord's outstretched arms and find your strength renewed today. Father, please shine your face on our sister ### and calm her anxieties, in your Holy name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have gotten married in Hindu, religious way. Please pray for me! My husband and I no longer live together. He lives in his country and I live in my country. In the U.S., we got the Hindu, religious thing done after my wedding had been called off in the U.S. I don't know how to do things...
Replies
7
Views
170
Pray for my project to prosper and my bricks to get buyers so that I can get funds to again inject in my bricklaying project.
Replies
5
Views
300
lord I am tired I feel so hopeless. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm not praying right I'm tired lord please help me have mercy upon ### and ### family lord please answer my prayers o lord amen.
Replies
8
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom