Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY I GET A GREAT POSITIVE FLOW OF MIRACLESS PHONE CALL OF A PLACE TO STAY BY THE BEACH 🏖️ SOMEWHERE IM COMFORTABLE..I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN SECRET IN BY THE BEACH WHERE I CAN HAVE PINA COLODAS WITH MY FAMILY OUR PETS IN SECRET WHERE IM LIKED...
Replies
9
Views
45
LIFE IN I GET MY ADDRESS THAT I HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE CAN BIN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD 🌎 PREFERABLY BY THE BEACH 🏖️ I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND AND COUNT TO AT LEAST 10 GREATLY KEEP MY AT LEAST THAT MUCH REDEEMED GREATLY F U SATAN AND SHITE CREW THIS IS RIDICULOUS MY NEEDS R MET MIRACLES TONIGHT...
Replies
10
Views
410
Holy Spirit please present this God Almighty. It is definitely a 911 I get have my name changed there is no reason to be ALIVE anymore there isn’t any reason anymore. Now right now Rebuke Satan and crew who have poisoned my own bloodline the World against me, I think my own family towards me...
Replies
6
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom