I have made up my mind I want to move to ###.

Lesser by the day

Account Closed
I have made up my mind I want to move to ### to live and have know money the Bible says whatever you ask for believe you receive it and you shall have it, please come into agreement with me, in ### is where I can get the products to help with my healing, please really need this may money turn up for my move and nothing stop me from moving over also please pray for protection, peace, and joy in Jesus' name Amen may you all be blessed abundantly.
 
Praying for this request



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer release help fear doubt faith trust new I dont know how my dawn is coming white .jpg
    quote prayer release help fear doubt faith trust new I dont know how my dawn is coming white .jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer morning help hope faith trust release Lord God has plans for me new color bless .jpg
    quote prayer morning help hope faith trust release Lord God has plans for me new color bless .jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
With God all things are possible! Ask and it shall be given!! I pray God's respond to your call now! In the name of Jesus! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Firstly, a big Thank You to all those who prayed for me during my tough days. I don't know how to thank you all for everything you guys said and did for me. Secondly, I'm happy to announce that I have started to live my life freely without making myself toxic by remaining in this cold and soft...
Replies
9
Views
311
I have made up my mind to be strong in these difficult times in my life. Waiting for God's helping hand in my financial problems. God is the beacon of my hope. I have surrendered my entire life in his hands. Thank him for my life and ask him to give good health to my parents who are struggling...
Replies
8
Views
478
Please pray for me as I have so much on my mind and I am facing some very serious issues all alone and I feel very anxious right now and I don't want to have any nightmares tonight either... Thank-you everyone for lifting me up in prayer and May God Bless All of You... In Jesus's Name I Pray...
Replies
10
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom