I have lot of problem. I want ...

Saxgen

Disciple of Prayer
I have a lot of problems. I want to make a good decision within days. Please pray for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been having a lot of problems with Acid lately, I have to go to Drs a lot, Did Ultrasound Endoscopy and Colonoscopy, took medicines but nothing seems to be working, so I pray that God heals me ### please help me
Replies
6
Views
337
I know I have a lot of things to be thankful for, but today I just can't hold in the sadness bottling up inside of me, I feel so dejected and lost. I just feel darkness like there's no spark of light at all, like God has refused to answer my prayers, I feel so rejected. I really need a turnaround.
Replies
5
Views
270
I have problems with pornography, masturbation, flirting (with the opposite sex) and sexual sins... Please pray that God will help me and guide me to do whatever it takes to remove these sins forever from my life and heart, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that God will also work, renew...
Replies
10
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,524
Messages
16,800,584
Members
650,044
Latest member
Dwiaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom