I have lost my two teeth due ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
357
My name is ###, I lost my business completely and apply to travel to Canada for studies, but my visa was refused. Now I have offer to study in UK but I do not have enough money. Prayer fore so that God should touch the heart of people that supposed to help me. I am married for ### years now baby...
Replies
5
Views
295
I have lost my job. Please pray that I get a job asap. I don't have much savings. Please please please
Replies
9
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom