I HAVE LIVED MY SELF ### YEARS AND IT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I HAVE LIVED MYSELF 13 YEARS AND IT IS SO HARD GOD SAYS IT IS NOT GOOD FOR MAN WOMEN TO BE ON THEIR OWN I HAVE HAD 5 BAD DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCES WITH MEN THEY HAVE LIED TO ME LET ME DOWN BADLY AND THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RIGHT MEN FOR ME AT ALL I PRAY LORD I WILL NEVER EVER HAVE ANOTHER BAD EXPERIENCE LET DOWN WITH MEN IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR THIS TO STOP I PRAY FOR THE RIGHT MEN TO COME INTO MY LIFE CHOSEN FROM GOD THAT I CAN HAVE LONG TERM LOVING GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT ARE LOVING KIND CARING THOUGHTFUL UNDERSTANDING CONSIDERATE RESPECT ME AND TREAT ME PRECIOUS SPECIAL AND BE GENEROUS WITH ME SPOIL ME PAMPER ME I WANT THIS SO MUCH BUT IT HAS TO BE WITH THE RIGHT PERSON THAT I CONNECT WITH FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH PLEASE PRAY THE LORD SEND THE RIGHT MEN INTO MY LIFE AND PLEASE PRAY NO MORE BAD EXPERIENCE EVER WITH MEN EVER AND FOR ALL THE BAD EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAD TO BE GREATLY RESTORED PLEASE LORD LAVISH YOUR LOVE ON ME PLEASE IN JESUS NAME GRANT ME PLEASE LORD MY DEEPEST REQUEST HEARTS DESIRES IN JESUS NAME SOON GRANT ME PLEASE LORD A LOT MORE LOVE IN MY LIFE MAKE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL TREASURED AND LOVED PLEASE
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

asking God to make a way for me to have some peace in my life. Tired, exhausted from beginning to yield at have, mercy Lord where can I go? Asking God heals my mom for Asperger syndrome and OCD and deliver me from phobias. I cannot keep up with these demons, please deliver us from allevil. Heal...
Replies
8
Views
376
Im in Situation where i have lived in a place for a year the rent has gone up and i have until September to move. I dont know where im going at this time and also i have no food and personal items in my house. I need God to Intervene and send Help?
Replies
4
Views
269
During the time that I have lived in ### I have understood that a port is a place of sin. In my condo there is a pool that the owners do not use because they live in the city and yet some other owners rent without any shame. This is even dangerous because it is not known who they are and they...
Replies
11
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom