I have great need of prayer! Lord to give ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
I have great need of prayer! Lord to give me financial guidance, support and blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May God bring peace on everyone who reads this. I really need prayer in this time because i feel down and the enemy is using this time to attack me with a lot of thoughts that are not good. Please pray that God restores my Soul and brings peace into my shattered heart . God bless you all
Replies
14
Views
216
Father God, I come before you with pain in my heart. I ask that you give me strength and guidance on my relationship with my fiance ###. Please help me make the right decision. Draw yourself closer to us, breaking every chain the devil has ahold on us. Please intervene in the situation. Come...
Replies
7
Views
226
Father God, I come before you asking to walk through my house, removing all the stress, anger, anxiety, depression, trauma, we all are feeling these days. Drawing yourself close to us, breaking every chain the devil has ahold of us. Create in us a new heart and a steadfast spirit. Put the...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,419
Messages
16,776,854
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom