I have going through financial crisis. Having ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my brothers and sisters in Christ for me as I'm going through financial crises very badly I have big ### to pay. Pray that may God show his mercy for me. Jesus have mercy on me.
Replies
7
Views
362
I am going through financial crisis, debts everywhere, I am having the security company and the other one agriculture company, all of them are performing under standard no sales, no contract while all statutory financial obligation are waiting for me please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
433
I am a single man, age ###, living with my aged mother, going through financial and health crisis of both myself and my mother. May Lord Jesus Christ help in betterment of my situation.
Replies
9
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom