I have financial problems and l wish ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son to pass the exam ### subject he failed.mathematics, computer science,and physics.thank you
Replies
12
Views
243
Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
313
Hello holy city family, please pray for my prayer requests; I am ### from ###, Uganda a student at ###. • I did the end of last semester examinations and they're not yet out, please help to pray for excellence and success without retakes. • we're starting school next week, please pray for a...
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,163
Members
649,666
Latest member
Muyrourance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom