I Have Experienced And Continue To Live My Faith And Trust In God's Mercy!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Despite all misfortunes, troubles and difficulties which I have experienced and continue to live my faith and trust in God's mercy! Let's pray Jesus greatly pleased and respond properly to that faith and trust that he himself has built in me and give me complete and final victory! Let us pray, my financial position and strong long-term to improve and blessed. Let's pray, dramas in my personal life forever to complete and lasting shine God's blessing and prosperity for His glory. Let us seek from God, gracious and blessed, refreshing temporarily for my life.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord! I have an urgent prayer request for my fiance, Suraj, who has been sick since a week now. He has been experiencing frequent nausea, weakness, suffocation and he was hospitalized few days back for treatment. The doctor said that it could be jaundice or food poisoning affecting...
Replies
Views
I happened to watch an erotic movie again and masturbate. I continue to believe in God's mercy and the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray that Heavenly Father will show me mercy, forgive me, purify my heart, mind, and deliver me forever from this evil, in the Name and Blood of the Lord...
Replies
Views
To increase my faith and trust in you jesus. help me lord I can’t do anything without you . Help me to be obedient to follow your guidance . Remove any fear or anxiety I give my burdens to you remove fear and anxiety. Heal all my health problems and I ask for miracle cures for my sister who has...
Replies
Views
My name is Wida, I live in the US 🇺🇸 but I'm a Liberian, I have been following pastor Jerry eze for some days now, my first day was watch night, couldn't go to church was at work and I Log on to YouTube and it was pastor Jerry that shows up, the service of was wonderful, and I spent my watch...
Replies
Views
Let God arise in mercy and show my son Maxwell Bona fide Chimfulumnanya mercy for total deliverance from the marine world. 2. Release my job in the university which the occult men are fighting against. 3. Give good tenants in the house HE built for me. 4. Visit me financially, pay my debts by...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom