I have can not cansiv beby plz ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pelase also heal us wiht the blood suagr problem. Pleas ehav emrcy. Lor ida ms o lonel yit kills.pelase hav emercy Lor di dont evewnknwo what to pray pelas ehal the autism asperger syndorm in me and fmaily when it coems to oyu and eahcother. Lor pdelas ehal mymoms brian pelase take her out of...
Replies
5
Views
81
I have came out of a lie that Christian is not suitable and it is true so now I came to the realization be4 it is too late and stop believing in the lies.
Replies
10
Views
110
I speak, create, declare, demand, command into existence 💯 FOLD my daughter her darling boyfriend relax, breathe and don't ever try to hurt me or speak ill about me ever AGAINGREATLYPERIOD PERMANENTLY. Let them have love for me, not HATE, ESPECIALLY SINCE I'M A LOVING MOM, REMOVING SATAN AND...
Replies
5
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,430
Messages
16,799,740
Members
649,940
Latest member
Fldoroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom