I have been struggling with some health issues as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I currently have a health symptom that is worrying me a bit. I keep hoping it will resolve, but it hasn't yet. If the kind people on this site could pray that I am fine and the symptom will resolve soon, I would so appreciate that. It's got me feeling a bit down over the last week or two...
Replies
7
Views
312
On Easter I will confess I'm unhappy with my struggle with tobacco products. Jesus, help me throw them away and help me regain my health and wind. I'm out of breath more. I’m polluting my lungs, my body with harmful toxins. Please help me today and tomorrow, Jesus, I beg for your touch to cure...
Replies
5
Views
279
Need urgent prayers for some health issues I am having right now. God knows what the issues are.
Replies
11
Views
505
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom