I have been praying for exoneration for ###

Numilal

Beloved of All
I have been praying for exoneration for ### for months. God had answered that pray. Now, I am praying for restoration for her. I know God can. Please continue to pray for her, specifically for the realization of her restoration in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GM, Prayer Warriors!! Prison Correctional Officers DELIBERATELY LOST our Son's Personal Belongings, His Underwear, His Artistic drawings, His future plans for a Prison App to HELP other Inmates & His Legal Papers. He has gone through the APPROPRIATE channels & per the Dept.of Corrections on ###...
Replies
11
Views
390
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have prayed for me in the past, I say thank you. Please continue. Yesterday was not 9/11. It’s hard to believe it’s been 25 years since that horrific day. Yesterday, was also my son’s birthday. I miss him with every ounce of my being. In...
Replies
11
Views
164
I have been praying for God to bring me a spouse, I have a selfish dad who wants me to stay unmarried and be with him, never get married, or get married when I am in my sixties, can you believe that?! I want to get married more and leave him asap because of thinking he is selfish. He cares about...
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom