I have been offered a good job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been offered a job, but it is full time, and I can only work part-time. May the Lord be merciful; may they be able and willing to accept that another person may do half the working hours, while I would do the other half. I place all this and other pending files and matters into God's secure...
Replies
11
Views
482
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my older daughter in May 2022 to leave in September 2022 for three months. They were going overseas to...
Replies
7
Views
158
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you to everyone that has prayed for me. I keep coming back here because I believe in prayer. The last few days the weather has been challenging here in ###. It was -31°F and then last night we got like five or 6 inches of snow. So, it’s been a...
Replies
9
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom