I have been in the same position for 15 years with###

Thembelihle inno

Disciple of Prayer
I have been in the same position for 15 years with no promotion. I need a high-paying job, to fund the gospel and buy my kids a house.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I think the message is clear from Jesus and God that I won’t succeed here on earth. I am in the same spot where my marriage is failing, I financially cannot take care of my kids, I am deep in debt, and cannot pay the rent that is due tomorrow. I saw the devil’s number 666 again today and I think...
Replies
9
Views
120
Calvary greetings ### family, what God cannot do does not exist. ###, please pray for me I have been believing God for promotion and merit increment and God showed in the vision 2 times the promotion and merit of ###. December ### continue ### and he is and he is the rewarder. please pray for...
Replies
8
Views
292
Warrant possible charges I'm (###) The second day of this situation I prayed, and enjoyed reading all these prayers it made me feel better I felt a lift all the fear, worries were gone when I got home my dad said the detective voice and vibe and things he said sounded good and a possible...
Replies
7
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom