I have been in a season of ...

Fustech

Disciple of Prayer
I have been in a season of singleness for a long time. I have been praying to God to lead me to the life partner according to His will. Recently I have been feeling very discouraged in my walk. I'm having a hard time as I'm struggling with a lot of fear and anxiety as I get older. The uncertainties of the future cause me to worry a lot. Can you kindly please pray that I will continue to find strength in God and have clarity regarding my future. Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother/sister ###. Lord, You know the desires of their heart and the season of singleness they have been in for a long time. We ask that You guide them to the life partner You have chosen for them, according to Your perfect will.

Father, ### is feeling discouraged and struggling with fear and anxiety as they grow older. The uncertainties of the future weigh heavily on their heart. We pray that You would grant them peace that surpasses all understanding and help them to cast all their anxieties on You, knowing that You care for them.

Lord, strengthen ### in their walk with You. Help them to trust in Your timing and Your plans, which are to prosper them and not to harm them, to give them hope and a future. May they find their strength in You and be filled with clarity regarding their future.

We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
125
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
144
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom