I have been at the same position ...

I have been at the same position with my company for several years, while several positions became available and given to others. I had a dream last night with 2-3 wild dogs preventing me from moving forward. Later, they were joined by about 10-12 other wild dogs to make sure that I don't move forward. I ran to a high post for safety, hoping that the wild dogs will go away. But instead, 10-12 Lions joined the blockade, to make sure that I don't get down from my hiding post, and don't move forward. I then woke up. Please pray for me that Lord God will destroy all blockades preventing me from moving forward.

What if they are protecting you? Do you believe in Jesus? Do you believe in the Words of Jesus? Then the beasts of the field, the beasts of the wilderness are at peace with you and you can tell them that Jesus told you that from Job 5:23.

It is only our fear that holds us back! Fear leave me in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I think the message is clear from Jesus and God that I won’t succeed here on earth. I am in the same spot where my marriage is failing, I financially cannot take care of my kids, I am deep in debt, and cannot pay the rent that is due tomorrow. I saw the devil’s number 666 again today and I think...
Replies
9
Views
120
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
120
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom