I have an urgent request. I do not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifercruz

Prayer Warrior
I have an urgent request. I do not have a vehicle to drive. I have the opportunity to purchase a Jeep at a very good price. It would be such a blessing to my family. I do not have the money to make the purchase but I have asked my husband to lend me the money. I ask for God to soften my husband's heart in this situation and allow me to borrow the money. I still have two sons living at home and it is hard to be able to do what we need to do without a car, (church, groceries, pay bills, get to work, etc.). Please agree with me in prayer and I am claiming VICTORY that this Jeep will be mine. Thanks
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### year old mom died a while back and I'm supposed to be inheriting the car she drove. I'm taking lessons and am genuinely trying. I need to pass so I can have more freedom and hopefully make my mom proud. I need this!
Replies
8
Views
355
I have a urgent prayer request. Please pray for me today at work. I saw some guys who was acting suspicious. Please pray for my safety and protection at work that God fights for my battles for me. And I pray for any foes and God bless them to change their life.
Replies
7
Views
264
I have an urgent prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom